What We Do   How We Do It   What You Should Know   News & Events   Participant Area  

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Category:   Submit
Parking & Transit
Parking & Transit

When can I submit a Parking claim for reimbursement?
For Parking Reimbursement, reimbursement requests must be submitted within 180 days from the date of service. Expenses are to be submitted to Crosby Benefit Systems, using the Parking Reimbursement Request Form. Please Note: Expenses incurred before participation began or after participation has terminated will not be reimbursed.

Who is WageWorks?
Crosby Benefit Systems has become a part of WageWorks, Inc. on May 1, 2013. WageWorks is a leading on-demand provider of tax-advantaged programs for consumer-directed health, commuter and other employee spending account benefits, including FSAs, HSAs, HRAs, parking and transit programs.

What does this change mean for Crosby?
Crosby chose to become a division of WageWorks to benefit from the extensive expertise, technology, and service resources a leading national administrator can offer. Crosby will continue to provide service to clients and participants from our office in Newton. We will operate as a local office, with close ties to our clients. Our phone numbers and websites will remain the same.