Reimbursement Account Portal User Enhancements
Are Now Here
are pleased to announce the rollout of our new Reimbursement Portal
design. The new features, based on your feedback, are targeted
to improve functionality and usability.
Below is a summary of the key changes and an image of the new Home screen:
1. New color scheme and workflow design.
2. A Last Known Login date/time stamp will be added to
the top right of each screen.
3. User links will be grouped together on the Home screen:
· Enter New Claim
· Enter Help Tickets
· Order Debit Card (if applicable)
4. Claims Activity and Debit Card Transactions (if
applicable) will be combined into one
"Manage Claims and Card Transactions" link.
5. The Claims screen will display multiple sub-tabs (based on plan
· Claims needing receipts for debit card transactions
(if applicable) and Online claims
· Processed claims
6. In addition to the current ordering options on the
Profile screen, the Home screen will have a link to order new Debit
Cards for employees or their dependents and to report lost or stolen
cards (if applicable).
These improvements are a direct result of the feedback we get when
speaking to you. We thank you for your partnership in delivering this